Before I fully embrace the cooler weather, berries on my dogwood and changing leaves, I am taking a look back at all the fun and beauty that was this summer, so here are a few of my summer joys and blessings.
287. seven hour concert - singing along with the Brothers of the Sun
288. karaoke with friends after Vespers on Saturday nights
289. performing "Livin' on a Prayer" with my gals, who are wonderfully forgiving of my out of tune singing!
291. the Feast of the Dormition, standing by her tomb, offering prayers every evening
292. the abundant and beautiful liturgies of September
293. the Life Giving Cross of our Lord
294. opening our Level 2 atrium
295. toes in the water, toes in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold margarita in my hand!
296. holding hands with my husband of 18 years
297. watching my kids jump into the ocean, pure delight and joy on their faces
298. paddle-boarding for the first time!
299. walks on the beach at night
300. seven days of sitting on the beach, building margin into our lives and doing nothing but
enjoying time with my family