173. little feet stomping packing bubbles up and down the hall
174. water droplet, enjoying a moment frozen in time
175. bouquets of roses cut from the front yard
176. perennials! the joy of seeing herbs return in abundance year after year
177. the promise of sweetness from little white flowers
178. candlit dinner, just because
179. lying on your back and watching clouds pass overhead
180. hand made cards of love from little ones
I love your Theotokos & Baby Jesus Icon. I'm also think it's time I join in the 1000 gifts fun!
The water droplet – just brilliance – caught just perfectly. Like the weight of a promise just about to burst – but caught just before this is my favorite. Brava. Big bubble wrap – that is a close second – because – BUBBLES – POPS. This was awesome, smiling from ear to ear. Thank you. God Bless and keep you and all of yours Anna.
Oh, those bare feet popping bubble wrap! I could hear the happy popping! :) I laughed and choked up too... Isn't it a gift and grace, all this, with them?
Your list has me praising our Jesus this morning... *thank you*....
it was happy popping :) thanks for stopping by Ann
Craig - something about water is just absolutely fascinating - and yes - that moment stopped in time does just make you think
Post a Comment