86. longer days, sun stretching and slowing down time
87. going to sleep with all the windows open
88. train whistle in the night, reminder of nights spent at Grandma's as a child
89. waking up to the cheerful sound of returning song birds outside the open window
90. fields of purple wildflowers, slowing to appreciate their beauty as a flower, not a weed
91. walks to the lake
92. watercoloring outside, with lake water for mixing paints
93. diving ducks, seriously, these guys were so cute, but too far off to get a decent photo!
94. healthy children, as so many around me are watching their little ones suffer this Lent
love love love!
I always love seeing these pictures. Just wanted to say that everytime I hear a train I have the same memory!
Post a Comment