240. Seeds are in the ground.
241. goat cheese stuffed squash blossoms, lightly fried and served with balsamic vinegar
242. First peek at corn rows
243. My mother's day gift from my god-daughter..... even more meaning after having completed CGS Level 2 formation which revolves around the parable of the true vine.
244. Father came to bless the garden. Even the fish in the little pond received a blessing!
245. First CSA box for the season. I have been looking forward to it for weeks, a box full of the first vegetables of the spring. Kale, arugula, green onions, lettuce, and the last of the season's strawberries.
246. karaoke with friends
247. my mom and my husband singing "I've Got Friends in Low Places", cause 'round here that's a family tradition since 1991.