137. seeing little ones stand before the shroud, praying that I too could may become as a little child, see as they do
147. bay leaves floating through the air
148. children with sticks pounding against wood, the gates of Hell are groaning as death is being trampled down!
150. being able to watch the preparation of THE gifts, heart humbled at the chance to view such a mystery
151. wine to gladden the heart of man after a long week, brief rest before the final stretch
152. dark church, buzzing with the uncontained excitement of what is to come